The construction program for stone panelization
granIT:stone includes support for the design of buildings that are built with precision blocks. The emerging walls are divided automatically with the preset stone types. The precision blocks are elemented in walls and are numbered. When elementing, granIT:stone ensures that only as few stones as necessary have to be cut. The size of the elements as well as the type and dimension of the mounting parts/cut-outs are pre-configured – the common default values can be customized and expanded individually. Flexibility on the one hand as well as working in accordance with DIN guidelines on the other hand guarantee high efficiency.
- Denticulation with linked walls
- Ability to cut with roof profile
- Generation of production data for masonry production and sand-lime brick production
- Improvement of the cutting rate
- Connection to masonry saw